Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Opitz Outlets

So I have two days off. in a row. So of course I'm going completely batshit crazy! So I decided, Self, you've wanted to check out some local thrift shop/ high end consignment places for like, your whole life. So I did it.

In my hands I had 60 dollar Marc by Marc shirts, bountiful handfuls of designer shoes but a lack of funds. So instead, I walked out with 45 dollar Modern Vintage heels, a cool 80% off retail price of $236 and a 9 dollar gorgeous jewel necklace. We all know I'm a sucker for jewels.

Apparently tomorrow at Opitz they are having a designer shoe sale, they were preparing themselves for it as I was circling the racks like a fashion shark. So now I must consider my lack of funds as well as the availability of Christian Louboutains that will be there. God do I want a pair of those. I have about 5 coveted items, Christian L's, Dolce & Gabanna Corset dress, Marc Jacobs purse, Baleciaga purse and of course Alexis Bittar jewels.


Check out my finds...



So I've gained like 10 lbs, and I hate myself for it. I think I can honestly attribute it to the excessive drinking lately (It was my birthday) and the COFFEE I have been obsessively drinking. I know right?! I have a Caribou obsession, the new melted chocolate business has been catering to my every desire. I generally get a medium, skim mocha with the melty milk chocolate. Calories intake : 520!!!!!! VOMIT. And that's if I get one a day. Some days I get two. NO shit I've gained 10 lbs huh. So here is my lent resolution, give up this shit and replace it with this... A Northern Lite Latte: 130 calories. Still A LOT for a drink but so much better than a fucking meal. OR, start buying ground coffee again for my apartment and save so much money by doing that too. I would also have to say, I've been eating too much cheese and too much egg for my liking, I never used to like that stuff either. And carbs too. Sure my diet was not healthy last year, lite soups and skittles, that's it. But if I can find a way to maintain a 105 lb. body I'd like to. Anyhoo. goodnight!














No comments: