Monday, March 8, 2010

Chances are, I'll be writing about you!

I ain't got no respect! naww... I feel like everyone in my life is doing what they are meant to be doing, they don't have it all figured out by any means but they are certainly on the correct path. Me however, I am a drifter. A drifter who is writing this post instead of doing her accounting homework and browsing the NPR website for some of my favorite musical artists.

My 2009 faves for the indie sector were most certainly... Fleet Foxes, Thao Nguyen & Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Fleet Foxes & Edward Sharpe were introduced to me by a former flame, one I regretfully let go. So here's to you Roberto. Happy 2010.

Thao Nguyen was brought to me by 89.3 the current, Minnesota's best indie music network where many of my friends have been featured... the Guystorm, Touissant Morrision and his many musical feats... to name a few. I have been so lucky in the past few months to know these people and their bands and to experiance their growth as artists and success.

But... WHEN DO I GET A CHANCE?!!!

No comments: