Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Cranky.

Here's what I would hope my future husband would do if let's say, he were too broke to afford gas to come see me. Oh sure, I could hop in my car, drive the 20 minute treck, no big deal. It's the principle of the matter my friends, I do ALL of the driving, ALL of the paying to spend time with someone who quite obviously does not want to try to spend time with me. That is why this loser is not my future husband. But, I would hope that my future husband, should he be in this same predicament, learn to use the bus/ lightrail system. Take the 16 idiot, to the metrodome, take the lightrail to MOA where I would lovingly pick you up. This costs 1.75 for the bus and 1.75 for the lightrail. Really expensive. And where does all your money go anyway dear "friend".

I need to meet a new guy, ASAP. Otherwise I'm very very close to losing all faith in (man)kind.

No comments: