Monday, January 19, 2009

It's really weird how things come together, slowly but surely. When I decided not to take any classes this semester because of the limited selection, some modeling gigs came my way, and I feel like I'm acquiring new ones every other day. I have so many new outfit pictures to post, I better do it now in order to get some room on my camera. SPEAKING OF, I need a new camera so bad. It's the old digital one that is about two inches... wide, it's a beast compared to the 1/2 inch slivers we have now. oy.


I'm currently obsessed with : Fleet Foxes & the BPA. my weight. my thinning hair. coffeeeee!!!
I have a few New Years resolutions... I want to fall in love all over again but I want to remain single. I want to visit atleast two new states or countries I've never been too before. TX is already on the way to becoming a reality. I'm going to likely move to Austin before february of next year. I want to get even closer to graduating, even though the above mentioned classless semester is ahead of me, I'm going to try to get there. Quit drinking so much, quit saying things I don't mean or that I do mean but shouldn't say and most of all... quite seeing myself for what I am not.
it's going to be rough stuff I can tell you that. a long road is ahead of me. However I do have things to look forward to, I'm getting my tattoo finally in February, I've got my first paying modeling gig coming up, Texas in may, Student fashion show in feb too... and summer, dear summer, I cannot wait for you the most, you are like a long lost lover!!!!


New Years 2009 outfit Pradaesque skirt from Target

This look is after many outfit changes, trying to figure out what to wear to go out. soo hard sometimes!!!

notice weight gain? I do. ugh.

No comments: