Monday, January 26, 2009

Desperately seeking...

Hot lovin.


I'm having one of those weeks were I need constant hot male attention to make me have some self worth, pretty bad I know.


any of these guys would do...
They are of course, Fleet Foxes, if you don't know them... what the hell is wrong with you? You have disgraced music, now go listen, listen I say!

I am seeking any young lad between 21-27 who wears flannel shirts, has a great crazy vibe, facial hair, and thinks I'm damn sexy. Ok yes, I know I have said to many a person that my new New Year's resolution is to not care about men. I'm not caring about them, I'm looking after #1. If I had that in my life... well... I'd be busy. alot.
On a side note, today I completed day #2 of Scruples hair show. I stick by my guns in saying I am not a good hair model, nor a runway model. I am good with print and that's about all, but alas, I walked the runway with bad 70's fro hair, a Tina Turner strapless dress and 4 inch heels. all I have to show for it is the great pictures I'll eventually post and fake eyelashes, a faceful of MAC makeup and cash money.

No comments: