Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year?

Happy New Years mes amis.

I am now a single lady living in the city of Minneapolis. I still have my love for art, my uber love for fashion, and now a sense of freedom and sadness combo unlike ever before.

I feel like New Years sucks most to people alone. we don't get that New Years kiss. or we do, but it's meaningless. I have all these loose ends and I'm trying to put myself back together, a little bit everyday. So since my hiatus on blogging, welp... I'm back!

I have lot's of fun new items to show the masses. I'm single so I shop for me and only me, and damn do I spend a lot of money on cheap shit. gotta love target.

Today is the first and I have the day off, a totally foreign concept to me. I started off the day by reading, then realizing I need way more caffiene to keep my eyes open, plus there is this looming sense of dread on me since I woke up, alone and all. However hearing my roomates conversations and how every couple was fighting last night, I've been there. And I'm glad I'm not anymore. But I just hate not having my kiss, waking up alone every day, my pillows have become my cushions, the guy who should be there but isn't.


I'm free at last?

No comments: